Textiles for medical applications 2021 (virtual)
The aim of this event is to bring together international participants from both academia institutions and industry, provide content and give the participants the chance to get in contact with each other via Zoom. The Zoom link will be sent in due time.
Moderation of the event:
Juan Carmona-Schneider, Chair SG healthcare
1. Dorota Napierska, Health Care Without Harm (HCWH)
„Towards circular healthcare - a need for more sustainable textiles“
2. Akram Idrissi, ITA
„Smart Textiles for Wound and Pain Treatment“
3. Prof. Anne Schwarz-Pfeiffer, HS Niederrhein
„Knetex – an intelligent knee bandage“
4. Thomas Klotz, LeMur Italy
„muriel® The new frontier“
5. Dr. Hossain, V-Trion GmbH, Austria
„smart-textile for sweat analysis“ (monitoring health related data)
6. Dalia Hasan, Green Textile Solutions
7. Dr. Björn Norberg, RISE Institute, Sweden
„Swedish ecosystem & smart textiles“
8. Dr. Dilay Kesten Erhart, Steinbeis Europa
„SMARTX: an example of EU case funding for the textile SME in medical application"
If you would like to participate, please send an email to Gregor Stolarczyk to email@example.com.
In case you are not yet registered as a participant for the brokerage event (next meeting days in Jan/Feb/March) use the promotional code TEXTILE53 and register for free here https://medica2020.b2match.io/
ZENIT GmbH / NRW.Europa (Gregor Stolarczyk)firstname.lastname@example.org